Our History

Our History 2018-02-06T14:30:35+00:00

1945 – Louis A Lestorti Sr. Founded Lewis Millwork (pictured above with his first employee)

1978 – Jim Clarke & Joanne Lestorti Clarke purchase Lewis Millwork, and the company becomes
Lewis Kitchen & Bath Center Inc.

1988 – The Company expands and opens a “New Concept” store called Kitchen Cabinet Outlet,
providing a large store with many price points and a large selection of kitchen and bath cabinetry all
under one roof. The “Kitchen & Bath Supermarket.”

1996 – Jimi Clarke joins the company after graduating Quinnipiac University. The company enters it’s
3rd Generation and continues to expand by servicing Property management companies, and Larger
developers around the state of CT.

2006 – Kitchen Cabinet Outlet expands, and opens a second location at 931 Queen Street in
Southington, CT. a 9,000 square foot superstore for Kitchen and bath cabinetry offering over 25
kitchens and over 100 bath vanities on display all under 1 roof. The company solely markets itself as
Kitchen Cabinet Outlet from 2006 on.

Today & Beyond – Kitchen Cabinet Outlet continues to grow under the direction of Jim Clarke Jr, and
Jimi Clarke III. We continue to develop innovative ways to show our cabinetry in our showrooms and
offer the public the largest selection of cabinetry at all price levels for the lowest prices. We have also
greatly expanded our presence with property managers and builders as we continue to march toward
the future.